All for Joomla All for Webmasters
+44 (0) 203 790 9023 Mon - Fri 09:00 - 17:00 25 North Row Mayfair London W1K 6DJ
+44 (0) 203 790 9023 Mon - Fri 09:00 - 17:00 25 North Row Mayfair London W1K 6DJ
UK Standards
Excellent proven
track record
Good success
Immigration Services
Get A Quote


At WiseStep we are passionate about immigration matters which enables us to offer you the best solution for your circumstances.Whether it be a corporate or personal immigration matter, be rest assured that resolving your request and aim is our objective.



Our aim at WiseStep to offer a service second to none, we will be with you through every step of your case assessment and agreed solution.



We strive to achieve excellence with the service provided. This approach is applied from the outset when we provide the initial consultation, taking your instructions and preparing your case with a view to obtain success.

We Provide SAFE Visa Services.

Feel Safe to the knowledge always do our best to assist in any way we can

Our Immigration & Visa Services . . .

WiseStep Story

Wisestep will assist you to prepare your documents and indeed application for visa. We are passionately involved from start to finish of the visa processing. Wisestep provides independent advice. There are several categories for visas including Working Holiday, Investment Visa, Tourist, Partner Visa and Parent Visa. There is also Student Visa.

Wisestep will provide a comprehensive service that includes consultation, immigration advice from a trusted and regulated firm. We have an excellent success rate, We are clearly result oriented and our approach to providing you the service you require is to ensure you receive excellent quality and assured service.


  • “I have known David for over 9 years now and he has always been there for me on my immigration requirements . He is always been professional and well informed about the latest changes. He has been friendly and trust worthy … I wouldn’t think twice to recommend wisestep services to anyone who is looking for a lawyer who will direct you in the right path with the correct solution.”

    Krishanthi Abeysekera
  • “Mr. David Aihe did and excellent job with my brothers immigration case and he was the only person that has managed to help me out with it after having so many solicitors in past that couldn’t do much about the case. Mr. David is highly proffessional and pleasure to talk to. Would highly recomend Mr. David Aihe and wisestep. Thank you very much for your help. Best regards from Aleksandar Dudic.”

    Bukola Salaam
  • “David has helped me through many different visa apps plus indefinite leave to remain with flying colours. i am now talking about becoming UK citizen (after the election of Trump in the US). Highly recommend him. he is well respected in the immigration law quarters.”

    Cecilia Faber
  • “Will definitely recommend Wisestep. I would like to thank Mr David Aihe for his good advice and support in my difficult time. I have used the service on several occasions and was not disappointed at all. He is the best and will get your case sorted out in no time. Thank you David for your hard working – you are awesome.”

    Krish Seegoolam
  • “Mr David has helped me and my family through our struggles. He has gave us all the right support and I would definitely recommend Mr David to other people who are looking for a very honest and reliable solicitor.”

    Jas Deedaur
  • “I have known Mr David Aihe in a professional capacity for several years now. He has personally represented me in my immigration matters successfully. He is very knowledgeable in his field of work and has shown great diligence in the work undertaken. With the ever changing immigration policies, he is very up-to-date and amenable to any queries relating to immigration law. Would definitely recommend Wisestep to anyone needing assistance with their immigration matters.”

    Treesha Bundhoo
  • “David has helped me and two of my friends granted indefinte leave to remain and also my wife’s sponsor visa. He is a responsible prefessional and I will recommend as many people as I can!”

    Kane Jiang
  • “Mr David Aihe who was in charge of my case is a very friendly and knowledgeable lawyer. He helped me get my visas and I would certainly recommend him. He is well respected and very professional. Thank you Wisestep.”

    Avishan Sanassee

We Won Many heart of peoples by our service Since 2001-2016