All for Joomla All for Webmasters
+44 (0) 203 790 9023 Mon - Fri 09:00 - 17:00 25 North Row Mayfair London W1K 6DJ
+44 (0) 203 790 9023 Mon - Fri 09:00 - 17:00 25 North Row Mayfair London W1K 6DJ
UK Standards
Excellent proven
track record
Good success
Immigration Services
Get A Quote

UK Migration Visa


How to Apply for UK Migration Visa:

Wisestep will assist you to prepare your documents and indeed application for visa. We are passionately involved from start to finish of the visa processing. Wise step immigration is not affiliated with the UK Government. Wisestep provides independent advice. There are several categories for UK visas including Working Holiday, Investment Visa, Tourist, Partner Visa and Parent Visa. There is also Student Visa. Wisestep will provide a comprehensive service that includes consultation, immigration advice from a trusted and regulated firm. We have an excellent success rate, We are clearly result oriented and our approach to providing you the service you require is to ensure you receive excellent quality and assured service.



What is a Working Holiday Visa?

A UK Working Holiday Visa allows foreign nationals aged between 17 and 30 years to work and travel through the UK. The UK Working Holiday Visa is a two year visa in which travellers can work over any 12 of its 24 months. It is the perfect way to fund a holiday while living abroad.
What You Can Do

Travellers on a UK Working Holiday Visa can holiday in the UK for 24 months. The work permit on the visa allows you to work for 12 of the 24 months in any job, except if you are a professional sportsperson or intend to set up a business.

You can also leave the country as many times as you like, but your two-year visa will not be put on hold.

If you have previously held a UK Working Holiday Visa, you will not be reissued with a new one.
What You’ll Need

You will need a valid passport for the period you will be holidaying in the UK. Your passport must also show you are from a country that is participating in the Working Holiday Visa Programme with the UK.

You will also need to prove you do not have any dependents with you, unless they are a partner with a Working Holiday Visa valid for the same period of time.

The immigration authorities may also ask for proof of your funds before they let you into Britain. You must have sufficient funds to support yourself without needing to access public funds.
Health and Security

The immigration authorities require you to declare your health status and any criminal offences you committed in your country of origin, before they allow entry to the UK on a Working Holiday Visa.

The Government reserves the right to deny you entry to Britain if they feel you have a medical problem that could drain resources from the health system.

The Home Office also conduct security checks on visa applicants, so it is important you declare any offences charged against you, even if they are minor. If the authorities feel you may pose a threat to UK residents and citizens, you will be denied entry to the UK.


Student Visa

Through our partnership with the best UK immigration lawyers, UK Education & Visa Solutions will process your UK Student Visa Application. UK Education & Visa Solutions is so confident in our ability to obtain your visa due to our use of the top UK immigration lawyers, to our in-depth knowledge of the requirements, and by our relationships with the authorities, that we will guarantee the ability to obtain your student visa or we will return your payment to you.*

Our immigration lawyers are available to assist you with all your immigration matters, from initial immigration applications to the Home Office through to immigration appeals before the Asylum & Immigration Tribunal.

Our specialist international student immigration service is unique amongst the industry. Our immigration lawyers work closely with international student officers at major universities to make strong and detailed applications to the UK Border Agency that ensure our student clients always get the best results.

Our bespoke service includes obtaining the visa for:

New students entering the UK; or
Students extending stay in the UK; or
Students moving from one college / university to another; or
Students where their previous college has closed down.

Summary of a Student Visa

The immigration authorisation to come to the UK is called ‘Leave to Enter’. You will need to obtain this approval before coming to the United Kingdom.

The immigration application is performed by attaching a list of documents to the official forms in order to prove to the immigration authorities that you have met their requirements.

To study in the United Kingdom, you must show that you have been accepted on a course of study at an educational institution that:

Is on the authorised list of educational institutions; and
The educational institution has issued you with a Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies number; and
You will need to show that you have enough maintenance funds to fulfill the UK Border Agency requirements.

Extension of Visa

If you are in the United Kingdom on your student visa you can apply to extend your stay. This process is called obtaining Leave to Remain and you will be required to provide the same information as in the initial student visa application.

* The guarantee is contingent upon the student providing all required documents needed by the UK Border Agency and having the required amount of maintenance funds. Failure to provide the required documents will lead to an incomplete application, which does not qualify for the guarantee.


Through our partnership with only the best UK immigration lawyers, UK Visa Solutions will guarantee that you will obtain the visa, provided all requested documents are provided by you. Our legal associates have excellent relationships with the UK Border Agency and have an unparalleled track record in achieving successful entrepreneur visa applications.

To assist with the process, we will liaise with banks and lawyers to ensure the correct supporting documents are obtained, both in terms of format and content. If need be we can arrange introductions to banks, where the staff have experience assisting with Entrepreneur applications.
Initial Application

In order to apply for the Entrepreneur Visa, for an initial 3-year period, you are required to:

Have £200,000 available to invest in the UK (or £100,000 if you are part of an Entrepreneurial Team of two business partners);
Prior to application for 90 days, show a maintenance funds balance of £900 (or £3,100 if outside UK); and
Show you have the required English language capability (either a National of a majority English speaking country, a holder of accepted English language degree or accredited English language test).

Two-Year Extension

After 3 years it is possible to obtain a 2-year Extension Visa, whereby you will need to show:

You have invested £200,000 in a UK business in the form of equity or an unsecured loan;
You were appointed as a Director of a UK company within 6 months of obtaining the visa; and
Your investment has resulted in the creation of the equivalent of 2 full time jobs for 12 months.

Indefinite Leave to Remain

After 5 years it is then possible to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (permanent residency). In order to achieve this you will need to show that you met the residency requirement of spending at least 185 days per year in the UK.

In instances where 10 jobs have been created or a total turnover of £5 million, then it is possible to accelerate your route to Indefinite Leave to Remain to 3 years.

UK Education & Visa Solutions will utilize the services of one of our accredited panel of lawyers to advise you on the immigration process and process your application.