Call Now

+44 (0) 203 790 9023

EEA Regulations - Spouse / Civil and Unmarried Partners


UK EEA Spouse Visa

Members of the European Economic Area are allowed to travel to the United Kingdom to work, study, seek work or settle if they are self sufficient or retired as they would be exercising treaty rights of free movement within the European Economic Area - EEA Regulations 2006. In so doing they are also allowed to travel with their family non EEA family members in some categories. Non EEA Spouses/Civil and Unmarried partners of EEA nationals are generally allowed to accompany their EEA national family providing the EEA national is a qualified person and can demonstrate they are exercising treaty rights in the United Kingdom. Unmarried partners however are required to establish that they are in a durable relationship. Wise Step would prepare your application to the best attainable standard with precise advice on the merits of your case thereby assuring you of its approval by the decision maker.